I requested a CDP password reset via the "Forget Password" link but never received the email
1) Your CDP account is disabled. Please log a new Support ticket so that the Support team can unlock your account. Then you can try resetting your password again.
2) Your spam filters grabbed the email. Please check for emails from Acquia CDP Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> with a subject line of "Acquia CDP | Password Reset Request".
We do not allow password resets for disabled accounts. This is for security compliance reasons.
I reset my password and attempted to log in, but my account was immediately locked out again
- Log a new Support ticket so that Support can unlock your account
- After Support unlocks your account - please try resetting your password again.
- After clicking the 'Forget Your Password" link and supplying your email..navigate to your inbox and open up the latest "Acquia CDP | Password Reset Request" email. Do not click on old emails as the links inside them have expired.
- Change your password and make note of it
- <Optional> Update your hub password in your browser password manager to match your new password.
- Log in to your respective hub instance and ensure that your browser password manager does not log in with your old password
We typically see this happen when the browser/password manager aggressively tries to log you in before you have a chance to change your credentials.