Acquia is performing routine maintenance to the Acquia Support ticketing system on January 24th from 8 pm - 12 am January 25th Eastern. We will be making some changes to our ticketing system, including style and search functionality. The Maintenance Window is part of our ongoing efforts to ensure Acquia systems and services are secure, reliable, and scalable.
During this maintenance, customers will be unable to update or create Support tickets. If there is an emergency which meets Critical Urgency criteria and requires attention after hours, you can call the Acquia Support telephone number for your service region. Otherwise, there is no customer action required for this maintenance, and Acquia Support will respond to non-critical tickets once this Maintenance Window is complete.
Questions & Answers
- What is the maintenance for?
- We will be making some changes to our ticketing system, including style and search functionality.
- Can I create a ticket during the maintenance window?
- Can I update my tickets during the maintenance window?
- Can this maintenance be rescheduled?
- In an effort to minimize impact, we have scheduled the maintenance to occur only once, during a low ticket activity period to reduce the impact to your Support experience.
- Are there any changes that will impact me directly, aside from the new look and new advanced search features?
- Due to the nature of the changes, all contacts on a subscription will be CC'd on all tickets and there will be no way to opt out. We are analyzing how we can address this in a future update and apologize for the inconvenience, as we know it impacts our customers with active requests and those who have previously opted out of default communications.
- Do I need to take any action? Will my application be impacted?
- No customer applications will be impacted during the maintenance, and no action is required on your part.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure prompt maintenance to all services.