If you are getting "Network Timeouts" when attempting to access a CDP SFTP server...
This is indicative of connecting via an IP address that has not already been added to our FTP allow-list.
You will need to submit a new Support ticket and request that your IP address be added to our FTP allow-list.
- If you are connecting to your own corporate network via a VPN, please provide the IP address(es) of that VPN. Your IT team should be able to provide you with this information.
- Secondarily - you can provide your own public IP address. Use a service such as https://www.whatismypublicip.com/
Issue: Acquia has previously added my IP to the allow-list but I am now getting "Network Timeouts"
- Has your public IP address changed from what Acquia previously added to the allow-list? Were you on a VPN before? Are you on a VPN now?
- If your IP address has changed, you'll need to submit a new request to have us amend the allow-list.
- Is your firewall/VPN blocking SFTP access for any server? Check against another SFTP server that's online. A list of public SFTP servers can be found here.
- If your firewall/VPN block SFTP - please work with your IT team to allow SFTP traffic to be passed through it