Here you can view a brief demo video of how you can use the Drupal and Search API Solr UI to edit and generate the Solr configuration files (or configset) including synonyms, stopwords, etc.
Overview of the steps:
- Log into your Drupal site.
- Configure your Drupal site with the languages you want to use with Solr.
- Ensure you have a working Search API Solr server and index.
- Go to the Search API admin UI. Navigate to the Index and click on the "Custom field types" tab.
- Here you can manually edit the stopwords, synonyms, etc. within the Search API "Index" UI. Those changes are kept in the Drupal database.
- This step is optional; you can keep the default stopwords and other settings provided by Search API.
- To apply the configuration to Solr:
- Export the Solr configuration file set (or configset) using the Get Config.zip button in the Search API UI.
- You can then apply the Configset into your Acquia Search (or other) Solr instance.