If you are seeing that Acquia Edge does not have Universal SSL certificates for a zone that you are proxying through Acquia Edge (Cloudflare) you'll also want to make sure that the zone has this feature enabled. To enable Universal SSL go through the following steps:
- Login to your Acquia Edge (Cloudflare) account.
- Visit the zone/domain that you want to enable Universal SSL for.
- Click on the SSL/TLS tab.
- Click on the Edge Certificates tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and, if Universal SSL is disabled, you should have an option to "Enable Universal SSL"