Please note: This guide only applies to organization owners of Acquia Campaign Studio (formerly Mautic), and Acquia Customer Data Platform (formerly AgilOne).
Acquia will begin transitioning your Support ticketing process from email to our online user interface in the Acquia Help Center. Here are the steps that organization owners must take to use the ticket portal:
Step 1: Claim account
Acquia has created accounts for Acquia Customer Data Platform and Acquia Campaign Studio organization owners. The organization owner will need to claim their account and define access for other team members. Steps to claim your account:
- Navigate to https://accounts.acquia.com/sign-in
- Click on Forgot username or password?
- Follow the steps to reset your password. Note: this is a separate account from your current Customer Data Platform or Campaign Studio login account. Please use a new password.
- Log into your Acquia Cloud account
- You can further secure your account by setting up two-step authentication
Step 2: Organization owner login
Acquia sets up your organizations when you create an Acquia subscription. Each subscription, including its applications, and each team belongs to one (and only one) organization. A team member may be on teams assigned to any number of organizations.
- Account owner logs into https://cloud.acquia.com
- Click on Manage in the top menu to view your organizations
- The My Organizations page displays an information card for each organization in which you have a role
- Select an organization to progress to the Team Management page
Step 3: Set up a team
- Create a team by clicking on the Teams link in the central menu
- Click Create team
- In the Team name field, enter a descriptive name for the team, and then click Add
- On the newly created Team, click the Assign apps link.
- Select any applications you want to assign to the team, then click Continue.
Step 4: Invite team members
From the Members section of the Organizations > Team management page, you can invite users to be members of a team. You can also invite members on the main Organizations page.
- Ensure the person you want to invite to your team has created an Acquia Cloud user account at https://accounts.acquia.com/sign-up
- On the Organizations > Team management page, under Members, click Add member.
- In the dialog box, choose Administrator or Team Member. Team members must be assigned to the team you set up in step 3 before they can create or view support tickets. Administrators can interact with support tickets without being assigned to a team. However, Administrators also have more control over the organization such as creating or modifying teams, roles, and adding/removing other administrators. We recommend that most of your team be assigned the Team Member role.
- Select the team to which you want to add the user as a member, and then click Continue.
- Choose the role then click Continue. The default roles are Drupal Cloud focused roles at this time, but all can file tickets and view/edit any support tickets for an organization. The Team Lead role can be included as a collaborator on tickets by default. For more info about this feature, please review Sharing tickets with others.
You can create a custom role at any time, and assign existing users to that role. See Creating a custom role for more information.
- Click Invite. The users you selected will each receive an email, letting them know they’ve been invited to join a team in the organization. NOTE: The Acquia Cloud account does not share credentials with the Hub login. Each user will need to create a new Acquia Cloud account if they have not done so already.
You will need to repeat step 4 for any individuals that need to communicate with us via support tickets.
Step 5: View and file support tickets
New tickets can be filed by filling out the New Ticket form located at https://insight.acquia.com/support/tickets/new. Existing tickets are visible at https://insight.acquia.com/support. Customers can view existing support tickets and file new tickets by clicking on the HELP menu at the top right of the Acquia Cloud interface.
Customer Data Platform customers can navigate to these same tasks by selecting the ? in the left menu of the CDP interface.