I would like to add a new user to my Organization and assign them the appropriate role(s) and permissions.
In order to add a new team member to your organization, your first step is to invite the new member to your team in the UI.
To invite a member to a team, please complete the following steps:
1. Sign in to Acquia Cloud, and then click Manage in the top menu.
2. In your organization’s information card, click Manage.
3. On the Organizations — Team management page, under Members, click Add member, if you are an Owner or Administrator, you may choose whether to invite a member as either an Administrator or a Team Member. Select one, and then click Continue.
4. Enter the email address of the user you want to add.
You can add more than 1 user at a time. To add more than one user, enter the email address of each of them, separated by commas.
5. Then, click Continue.
6. Select the team to which you want to add the user as a member, and then click Continue.
7. Select one or more roles to assign to the user on this team, and then click Continue.
8. Click Invite.
The user(s) you selected will receive an invitation email that will notify them that they have been asked to join a team on the Acquia organization. This email will come from cloud.acquia.com and will include a link to accept the invitation. Clicking the link opens the account sign-in page at https://accounts.acquia.com.
If an invited user does not have an Acquia account, they must create one before attempting to sign in or accept the organization invitation.
Depending on your organization's requirements, team members may need to complete the following security measures when they have established their new Acquia account:
1. Create a password complying with your organization’s password strength requirements.
2. Set up two-step authentication for their Acquia account, if your organization requires it.
After signing in to the Acquia Cloud interface, the new user can accept their pending invitation. This will result in the new user being assigned to a team with the necessary roles and permissions as indicated by the original invitation request.
Email addresses for team member accounts shouldn’t have any kind of autoresponder enabled, otherwise infinite email loops can occur. For more information on this known issue, please see Issues with autoresponders.
If you would like to remove users from your organization, please see Remove a User.