There is currently a known issue when using Content Hub and Acquia Cloud Site Factory. Essentially, Acquia Cloud Site Factory subscribers who clone content may encounter problems when attempting to publish the cloned content to Acquia Lift.
The workflows causing this issue can be broken into two categories:
- Staging one environment to another
- Duplicating a site within an environment
Workarounds to these issues are as follows:
Staging one environment to another
- Register one Content Hub account per environment (contact Acquia Support or your Account Manager for this step)
- Visit Admin > Configuration > Web Services > Content Hub and fill out the form with your Content Hub account hostname, api and secret key and a unique client name to distinguish this site.
The drush command ach-connect (Drupal 8) will ask for the same inputs, allowing you to register a client via drush instead of in the form.
- Once registered as a client, this site in this environment should always use the registered client name and origin.
- No other site should use the same client name and origin.
- These configuration values should be stored in settings.php via settings.php hook.
- Utilize an environment variable to switch config per environment in settings.php
Duplicating a site within an environment
- After site duplication, each duplicated site needs to have Content Hub completely uninstalled and then reinstalled (because it has to have tracking tables removed)
- After reinstalling Content Hub, visit Admin > Configuration > Web Services > Content Hub and fill out the form with your Content Hub account hostname, api and secret key and a unique client name to distinguish this site.