I would like to know how I am notified when my subscription has a scheduled maintenance event.
As part of the Acquia Platform, from time to time your subscription may be part of a scheduled maintenance event. These events include but are not limited to: hardware upsize, migration to PCI compliant hardware, or move of availability zone. When these events occur, the activity may result in some downtime, and for that reason we like to have these events scheduled ahead of time.
The following outlines the process to let your team know about these events.
1. Your team will be notified of the scheduled maintenance through a pro-active ticket generated by Acquia. The ticket will include the following:
- The date and time for your maintenance
- What the maintenance is for - example: Upsize Webs
2. If the date and time of this maintenance is not a good fit for your team, please let us know and we will work with your team to schedule a date and time that is a better fit. Maintenance requested by you that only impact your application, such as a request to increase your application resources in advance of a high-traffic event, can, to a limited degree, be scheduled to fit your team's needs.
Please note: this does not include platform-wide maintenances, infrastructure maintenance, security maintenance, or end-of-life related maintenance activities.
3. If you have any questions regarding your maintenance, please let us know through the ticket.
4. Once a date and time has been determined, a member of the Support Team will notify your team through the ticket if any questions or issues arise during the maintenance and when the maintenance has completed.
5. Once the maintenance has completed and your team has confirmed that everything looks as it should on your side, please go ahead and close the ticket.
We ask that your team keeps all communications regarding the maintenance in the same ticket to ensure a member of our Support Team is able to respond to you in a timely manner.