The message "This site may be hacked" will be shown if Google believes your site may have been altered by a hacker. The notification will not be removed until the owner of the site takes action.
- Register and verify your site in Google’s Search Console .
- Log in to Search Console, and navigate to the “Security Issues” section. This will allow you to see a sample of URLs that are possibly impacted.
- Address the security issues associated with those pages, otherwise your site will continue to be flagged.
- Contact Google requesting a rescan of the listing.
- The results of the scan will assist us in determining why were you reported as compromised. This in turn will allow you to set a plan in action.