The URL's which are shown under Environment names are the active domains for that environment. The active domain can't be changed manually.
These are some points regarding how an active domain is set for any environment:
- Environments containing no bare custom domains use the Acquia default domain as the active domain.
- The first domain, with or without the `www` prefix, added to an environment is set as the active domain for that environment.
- If you have added multiple domains under an environment, the domain which was added first will remain as the active domain.
- If you remove the current active domain, the second domain which was added then, becomes active and so on.
Cloud Platform uses the active domain for several purposes, including:
- Calculating the Acquia Insight score for an environment
- Monitoring uptime for your application
You can read more about the active domains: